Re: Another attempt at section 7 (Validation)

In flow charts, the diamond shape is usually a decision with some kind
of test or question associated.  In these diagrams, I'm not sure what
the diamond shape represents.  It looks like just a meet (and possibly
a join for later bits) in the graph.

I also don't quite follow the back arrows that feed back into "Non-DTD
Validation".