Re: Anything for tomorrow?

Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org> writes:
> The most likely question I think is "do we do xproc 2" and if we do, who
> will do the work, will anyone join (or stay at) W3C for the work to pay
> for it, who will use it, how do we tell the world about it...

My question actually is, "I believe we have to be rechartered to work
on XProc V2, how do we start that process?" I think the current WG members
want to do the work and I believe the XProc community is supportive.

> I was hoping we'd chat about such things at an F2F, had it been
> practical.  I'd say, maybe Prague, but I think the XProc charter expires
> before then or soon after (I'll check when I'm more awake).

<aside>The charter links on w3.org are all broken; they all point to
outdated charters. The ones on the /XML page, the ones on the
/XML/Processing page, etc. etc. etc.</aside>

Our current charter is this one, I believe:

  http://www.w3.org/XML/2013/xproc-charter.html

We're chartered through 31 May 2015 so I think we want to revise our
charter before then.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--