Re: Anything for tomorrow?

On Tue, 2013-11-19 at 09:05 -0600, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I don't think much has changed in the last week. I haven't heard from
> Liam about next steps, we got one comment on our requirements
> document, but there's nothing controversial in it.

Sorry, what are you waiting for me to do exactly? :-)
The China trip was a little overwhelming I'm afraid.

The most likely question I think is "do we do xproc 2" and if we do, who
will do the work, will anyone join (or stay at) W3C for the work to pay
for it, who will use it, how do we tell the world about it...

I was hoping we'd chat about such things at an F2F, had it been
practical.  I'd say, maybe Prague, but I think the XProc charter expires
before then or soon after (I'll check when I'm more awake).

Liam