Strategic planning

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 10:02:19 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
At today's XProc telcon, we attempt to return to the question of our
strategic vision for v.next. With our eyes focused on usability and
adoption, consensus seemed to be forming around a short list:

1. Fix parameters.
2. Allow non-XML documents to flow through.
3. Consider a compact syntax.
4. Consider allowing implicit declarations.
5. Groups of new steps (as notes)

In roughly that order, I think.

Anyone think other things belong on that list, or want to veto any of
those?

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676