early draft XProv v2 requirements/use cases

From: James Fuller <jim@webcomposite.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:11:25 +0200
To: XProc WG <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
Hello all,

I have committed a very rough and early version of Requirements doc.

      http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/requirements-v2-jim.xml

For todays review.

I will be further populating the requirements and providing concrete
use cases, but wanted the WG to review that I got the short form list
right.

a few comments;

  * we have had various conversations about streaming and parallel but
no material proposals.

  * step categories I think are useful, but I would drop them as a
normative requirement and also publish them as a note

  * It would also be good to sort this list in terms of importance.

  * I think we need to go through email archive to enumerate any
serious deficiencies