W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org > June 2012

XProc Agenda 28 June 2012

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:23:04 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <m2vcic4w4n.fsf@nwalsh.com>
See http://www.w3.orL/XProc/2012/06/28-agenda

XProc Agenda 28 Jun 2012

Meeting 217.

The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday, 28 Jun 2012 at
[1]10:00a EST (07:00a PST, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET) for one hour on the W3C
Zakim Bridge, [2]+1-617-761-6200 (or [3]via SIP), passcode [4]97762#
("XPROC").

XProc uses the [5]#xproc IRC channel on irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the [6]web
interface). The IRC channel is used for managing agendas, minutes, and
other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all
possible.

See the [7]XProc WG page for pointers to current documents and other
information. If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the
WG list before the start of the telcon.

 1. Administrivia

      1. Roll call.
      2. Accept this [8]agenda.
      3. Accept the [9]minutes of 31 May 2012.
      4. Next meeting: 12 Jul 2012.
      5. Review of open action items:

            * [10]A-206-02: Jim to start drafting a note for p:zip/p:unzip
            * [11]A-209-01: Norm to write up an alternate parameters
              proposal in a little more detail
            * [12]A-210-01: Henry to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 saying
              that a validating parser cannot be used if there's an
              external subset and to say in 2.3 and 2.4 explicitly that
              validation could be performed
            * [13]A-210-02: Norm or Henry to implement Michael's editorial
              changes, raising any issues we see, if any.
            * [14]A-210-03: Norm to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 to
              describe the consequences of information loss for a
              standalone=no document when it has external declarations.
            * [15]A-210-04: Norm to respond to Michael and see if we can
              come to the same place.
            * [16]A-211-01: Norm to find the discussion of goals in the
              minutes and distill some prose for use in the requirements
              document
            * [17]A-213-04: Alex to write a pipeline to demonstrate 5.27
            * [18]A-215-01: Norm to make sure everyone knows the stable
              URI for the use cases/requirements document
            * [19]A-215-02: Henry to stage the dated and undated versions
              of updated schemas and library.xpl
            * [20]A-215-03: Norm to clarify the schema versioning/name
              attribute problem with Mohamed
            * [21]A-215-04: Henry to fix the bug where p:catch doesn't
              allow a name attribute in the XSD
            * [22]A-215-05: Norm to consider the template idea for
              elements inside p:log and provide an example
            * [23]A-215-06: Norm to review the list of “variables” in
              the use cases/requirements document
            * [24]A-215-07: Norm to point Murray to the variable scoping
              tests in the test suite
            * [25]A-215-08: Norm to write a pipeline that summarizes the
              environment in which a pipeline runs, to the extent possible

 2. Technical

      1. Review of [26]V.next Req & Use Cases:

           1. Audit of Appendix B with the aim of eliminating all but the
              low hanging fruit
           2. Discuss moving Appendixes C-F into a separate document
           3. Discuss transforming some supplemental material into
              explicit use cases:

                 * F.4.14 Required Primary Port
                 * F.5.2 OS Operations
                 * F.5.3 Directory Operations
                 * F.5.4 Zip Operations

 3. Any other business

 $Author: NormanWalsh $
 Last revised $Date: 2012/06/27 15:20:47 $

References

   1. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=28&year=2012&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
   2. tel:+1-617-761-6200
   3. http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP
   4. tel:97762#
   5. irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#xproc
   6. http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
   7. http://www.w3.org/XML/Processing/
   8. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/06/28-agenda.html
   9. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/05/31-minutes.html
  10. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/01/19-minutes#action02
  11. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/02/23-minutes#action01
  12. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action01
  13. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action02
  14. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action03
  15. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/03/15-minutes#action04
  16. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/04/05-minutes#action01
  17. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2012/04/19-minutes#action04
  18. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action01
  19. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action02
  20. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action03
  21. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action04
  22. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action05
  23. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action06
  24. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action07
  25. http://www.w3.org/2012/05/24-xproc-minutes.html#action08
  26. http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langreq-v2.html

Received on Wednesday, 27 June 2012 15:23:39 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 27 June 2012 15:23:39 GMT