RE: Preparing XML processor profiles for publication

I scanned it again, and it still looks pretty good to me.

Just some editorial nits:

1.  There is no "other versions" pointing to an XML and
    perhaps a diff from the last published version (not
    editor's draft).

2.  The Previous versions field is unreadable.  Some line
    breaks would help, but in fact you don't need to list
    every version, just the last published version.

3.  I didn't follow the email about the diagram, so I won't
    give make comments about it, but I thought I should point
    out that neither the view in the document nor the PNG
    show the inner circle for Full Profile.  I only see that
    when I look at the SVG.

paul