Preparing XML processor profiles for publication

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:36:04 -0800
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I didn't get my ducks lined up in time for publication this week. I'm
going to try to get the request in this week for publication next
Tuesday. I moved the LC comment date back to 29 February. Let me know
if you object.

You can see the current pubrules-almost-clean state at:

http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/xml-proc-profiles.html

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676