Re: New editor's draft

I will be generating a final diagram as well, not 100% happy with it
from a neatness point of view (wont change anything radically just
small tweaks) .. I also need to contribute non normative section on
matching existing processors to profiles.

re CMSQ new comments, … reviewing minutes (TPAC) I believe the first
of his substantial issues we explicitly decided to do naught about, as
for his second, e.g. validation, I think its a case that we did not do
enough.

As for his editorial comments, many of them are of the 'quantum foam'
variety, as in what we change may have an equal probability of
provoking more comments …  I sense a potentially infinite series and
my old physics self recognises when perturbation theory will fail ;)

with XML Prague looming, unfortunately for this round of editing I
will not be able to contribute much, apologies