New editor's draft

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 11:50:28 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I updated the editor's draft:

1. Jim provided revised PNG and SVG diagrams with colors more
   appropriate for folks with restricted color vision.

2. I added links to the PNG and SVG diagrams to the paragraph
   preceding the diagram.

3. I added a note following the diagram to explain the unlabelled
   "Full Profile" circle.

If no one objects, this is the draft that I will format as a new LCWD
for publication next week.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676