Processor profiles

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 13:08:21 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I've updated the diagram and added the following note to the spec, just
below the diagram:

relationships in the diagram, the label for the inner-most circle,
around “Full Profile”, has been omitted. It is the “XInclude”

My initial attempt to rebuild the HTML produced a document more
different than I expected from the current draft. I don't have time to
investigate further, but I will when I can.

Jim is still working on better colors and the SVG. Those will follow

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676