some actions from the f2f for tomorrow

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:47:17 -0400
To: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
Here are some actions we assigned during this afternoon that,
if feasible, would be great to be able to discuss tomorrow.

ACTION to Alex:  Sketch out how we should address the "data model"
terminology in the spec.

ACTION to Jim:  Suggest a short rationale for our picking each
of our profiles.

ACTION to Murray:  Suggest some brief wording to add to the
beginning of section 2 about xml:id, xml:base, and xinclude.

paul