some questions for you for tomorrow's xproc mtg re the profiles spec

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:14:12 -0400
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Cc: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
Sorry I'm dense about this, and I didn't want to bother you more
during the tag meeting, but I cannot make the following understandable
to myself using either the word provision or install or "install in":

 Information provision requirements are specified by reference....

 Faithful provision of the information in the document corresponding
 to information items and properties in classes ....[1]

Perhaps it is a use of the word with which I am unfamiliar, but I'm
not getting it, and (he says with only a little bit of hubris) I'm
guessing there may be a few others who will not get the meaning.

Is there any chance you could suggest a rewording that might be
more universally understood?

------------

In section 4.2.3 [2] we're thinking that there cannot be any difference
in the handling of Unexpanded Entity Reference Information Items between
the "external declarations" profile and the full profile which means
that "Unexpanded Entity Reference Information Items" should not be
listed as a difference in section 4.2.3.  Do you agree?  If not, can
you explain?

Related to this, there was some discussion about just what does happen
wrt Unexpanded Entity Reference Information Items in either of these
two profiles.  Can you plan to illucidate us tomorrow?

paul

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/xml-proc-profiles.html#profiles
[2]
http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/xml-proc-profiles.html#modest_variants