Re: xml:base comment for HTML5 WG

Just a bit more information about 2.6.5:

   * when an xml:base attribute is "changed", the base URI is expected
to be re-calculated for the whole subtree.
   * only for certain kinds of linking elements, enumerated in 2.6.5,
is there any re-evaluation of URI values.
   * otherwise, there is not dynamic change.

The result is that for embedded content like img/@src, iframe/@src,
etc., the resolve URI will not get re-computed until a script changes
the attribute.