Proposal to change telcon time (one hour earlier)

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 15:18:45 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

Alex has asked us to consider moving the telcon time one hour earlier.
The *new* time would be: 10:00a EST (07:00a PST, 15:00GMT). It would
remain on Thursday.

Does anyone have any comments, concerns, or objections?

(If no one has any objections, I'll see about getting it moved and
we'll give it a try. I suspect that if we pick up other folks from the
west coast, we'll find that they'd rather we move it back.)

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
www.marklogic.com