Re: Document Templating Steps for XProc

From: Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 16:38:43 -0500
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 04:23:28PM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Folks,
> I've published an updated draft at
>   http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/template-note.html
> I believe this version addresses the issues we discussed at the call
> yesterday. Per our decision at that meeting, if no one objects to
> publication in email before the end of next week, I'll move it forward
> for publication as an official note early the following week.
> Liam/Carine, can you please remind me what I need to do to get a
> "short name" approved for a note? I propose "xproc-template", but I
> don't really care what we use.

The transition request for a First Public WG Note is similar to First
Public WD (send the request to Domain Lead (ph@w3.org), Cc: w3t-comm@w3.org
and chairs@w3.org). The Domain Lead approves the shortname (and the request).
Then the publication request can be sent to webreq@w3.org.

Carine Bournez -+- W3C Europe