Document Templating Steps for XProc

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 16:23:28 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I've published an updated draft at

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/template-note.html

I believe this version addresses the issues we discussed at the call
yesterday. Per our decision at that meeting, if no one objects to
publication in email before the end of next week, I'll move it forward
for publication as an official note early the following week.

Liam/Carine, can you please remind me what I need to do to get a
"short name" approved for a note? I propose "xproc-template", but I
don't really care what we use.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
www.marklogic.com