Re: New Editors' draft of XML Processor Profiles available for review

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:44:20 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
In 2.4, the first bullet about the XProc pipeline reads:

  * Processes its input as required by point (1) above;

It's not clear to me what "point (1)" above refers to.

Class Signal begins

  An Item and property which only are relevant when...

I think it would be clearer if it read "Items and properies..."
even if detailed inspection later reveals that there's only one
item.

I think the diagram, which is excellent, belongs at the beginning of
4 Invariants.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 413 624 6676