RE: xml processor profiles diagram

From: <vojtech.toman@emc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:34:56 -0500
To: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
> > However, there is no class that would correspond to the other yelow
> set (xml:id). Should we have one?
> I think this is a better representation then the first one I made and
> whilst I am happy to make any changes anyone suggests I do think the
> diagram in its present form gives some value to the reader.

Absolutely - I am not arguing with that. Nor was I criticizing the diagram (no doubt a lot of time and thought went into it). It probably cannot be made much simpler given the current specification - I was just wondering if that is OK, or if it is a symptom of some loose ends in the specification.

> As this
> diagram probably represents the pinnacle of my design career, beware
> that any 'furniture moving' at this stage may cause my brain to melt.

Who knows, maybe your design career has just started.