RE: Document template test 10

From: <vojtech.toman@emc.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 11:09:28 -0500
To: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
> If we say that "}" ends an expression when we're inside one, then the
> first expression is valid and the second is not. If we say that "}}"
> is matched even when we're inside an expression then the first
> expression is invalid and the second is valid.

At the moment, my implementation does the former (as you could have
guessed from the test :-) I think that is consistent with what XQuery
does. And I also believe that XQuery goes further than us in the sense
that it does not apply any processing to { and } that are in quoted
strings literals. So you can do things like:

<doc>{'}'}</doc>

with no problems.

Regards,
Vojtech