XProc telcon cancelled: 29 Apr 2010

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:32:33 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Apologies, folks. I'm swamped this week (annual user conference next
week, code freeze the week after) and I haven't heard a peep out of
Henry regarding the default processing model.

I think next week's meeting is at risk too, but I'll see if I can
coordinate with Henry to chair if there's anything new on the default
processing model front.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | None of us are immune. Not me, not you,
http://nwalsh.com/            | not anybody.--Sturgeon's Law