RE: Posting multipart/form-data

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 03:50:35 -0400
To: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
> Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> writes:
>
> > Am I missing something or did we not do this action:
> >
> >    http://www.w3.org/2010/01/07-xproc-minutes.html#action01
> >
> > You need that for this request.
>
> Craptastic. That action fell on the floor.

Too bad... I actually did write a test case for the disposition
attribute (multipart-005.xml), but when Norm implemented the
fixed-multipart HTTP service, I updated the test to reflect the data
returned by that service - which also meant removing the disposition
attribute.

Btw, Calumet implements the disposition attribute.

Regards,
Vojtech