Re: Help: use-when and p:episode

Thanks Vojtech,

That was exaclty the point why I didn't want to have @use-when when we
proposed it at the WG

I'm afraid the context have to be explicitly clear to avoid such strange case

On the other hand, we shouldn't change the spec on the purpose on one
particular implementation strategy

But as I already pointed this out, use-when is a nightmare for XProc
Designers especially because of that !

Cheers,

Mohamed