Re: Proposed rewrite of Appendix G

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 10:56:29 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
"Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk> writes:
> I'm particularly interested on feedback on the form of the exposition:
> rather then do it in pseudo-code as the original has, with lots of
> variables and processes which all take two arguments and return two
> values, I've tried to do it at a more abstract level.

I think it's an improvement. The only thing I noticed was that the
term "bag-merger" is used without any definition. I think the
definition is pretty obvious, but given the formal nature of the text,
it probably deserves a sentence of explanation.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The wonder is, not that the field of
http://nwalsh.com/            | stars is so vast, but that man has