Anything to discuss this week?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:08:36 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
There doesn't seem to be much to discuss this week. There's only one
new issue, Dan's objection to aliasing fn:base-uri and fn:resolve-uri,
and I think that's progressing in email.

If no one suggests an agenda item that requires our attention within
the next few hours, I'm going to cancel tomorrow's telcon.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Do not seek to follow in the footsteps
http://nwalsh.com/            | of men of old; seek what they