Issue 020

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:52:19 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
When we discussed issue 20 at a previous call, I incorrectly asserted that
it was a duplicate of issue 15.

Issue 15 asks about p:encrypt/p:decrypt steps that perform XML encryption
and decryption.

Issue 20 asks about p:encrypt/p:decrypt steps that perform *text*
encryption, presumably along the lines of GPG.

I don't think text encryption is necessary for V1 and propose that we
decline to make this change.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Vision is the art of seeing things
http://nwalsh.com/            | invisible.-- Swift