Updated testsuite schema

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:14:21 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I updated the test suite schema today. I added a new attribute
ignore-whitespace-differences to the t:test element.

If explicitly set to "true", the test results should be compared
without regard to the placement of whitespace in the document. This
makes the test documents for things like p:delete much less "fiddly".

If the attribute is absent, or explicitly set to "false", then the
comparison should respect any whitespace in the documents.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The trip doesn't exist that can set you
http://nwalsh.com/            | beyond the reach of cravings, fits of