Cancelled: XProc telcon 16 Oct 2008

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:01:36 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
There are still a few[1] open issues, but not many. I won't be able to
make it tomorrow and I didn't arrange for anyone to chair in my
absence, so we'll just skip it.

Please, please, use the hour to:

1. Write test cases.
2. Send any requests for agenda items for the f2f meeting next week.

I'll collate any suggestions that I receive and send a draft f2f
agenda before the end of the week.

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2008/08/lastcall/comments.html

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | If a little knowledge is dangerous,