Re: C14N remark

Vojtech,

I'm not sure to follow

I was thinking that C14N is first of all a serialisation process

Here are the first few words of the spec
[[
Canonical XML [XML-C14N] specifies a standard serialization of XML that, ...
]]

Since we are rather passing infoset between step, we just don't care

Only one thing is to remove comment (which is not always use) could be
simulated with p:delete

But probably, I'm all wrong...

Regards,

Mohamed