Cancel telcon? Anyone have business for this week?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 08:39:09 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Looking at the last call comments list, I think there's only one issue
we haven't discussed, 035, and Henry's made a proposal for resolving
that one.

I suggest that we cancel the call this week.

Anyone have any business they want to discuss before 16 Oct?

P.S. Feel free to spend the hour working on tests for the test suite.

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | If you haven't found something strange
http://nwalsh.com/            | during the day, it hasn't been much of