RE: XProc Minutes 2 October 2008 - Test suite

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 05:45:09 -0400
To: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

>   Test suite
>
>    Norm outlines that we'll get to CR just after the f2f. But
> we need tests
>    to get out.
>
>    Mohamed: How will we split up the work?
>
>    Norm: Submit tests and I'll contrive to get some reports
> about what the
>    coverage is.
>    ... If people submit tests, I'll write some reports on analytics.
>
>    Mohamed: Ok, I'll write some tests.
>
>    Henry: If I have an idle day, I'll look at what would be
> required to
>    convert my private tests into our format.

How can I submit the tests? By sending them as e-mails to this list?
We have about 150 test pipelines that test most of the core language, a
range of static/dynamic errors, most of the required steps, and some of
the optional steps.
Right now, we are not using the XProc test suite format, but I think we
will be eventually (for, at least, we should be able to test our XProc
processor against the "standard" test suite :). The only problem with
that is that I will have to convert all our test data...

Regards,
Vojtech