Re: Mutually recursive calling

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 13:44:05 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
"Innovimax SARL" <innovimax@gmail.com> writes:

> Not sure why, but it is hard to find evidence in the spec that the following
> sample should work (albeit I *do* want to see it work !)

Section 3.2 says, in part, the "step types visible in a pipeline or
library are ... for a pipeline in a library, the types visible in the
containing library."

From that, I think it follows that if you put both of these steps in a
library, then they would be visible to each other. It's not clear if
they're visible to each other in a p:pipeline, but I expect they
should be.

(But don't hold your breath for Calabash support :-(; my current
loader is a one-pass process and you can't make this work with a
one-pass loader.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A toy car is a projection of a real
http://nwalsh.com/            | car, made small enough for a child's