[closed] Re: add p:encrypt and p:decrypt optional step

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 16:14:34 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
"Innovimax SARL" <innovimax@gmail.com> writes:

> I didn't have answer on this one, indeed

After discussion with the XML Security WG, we've concluded that we won't
attempt to do this in V1. We may collaborate with the Security WG to provide
more security-related steps in the future.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The voice of the intellect is a soft
http://nwalsh.com/            | one, but it does not rest until it has