XProc WG meeting cancelled: 6 Nov 2008

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:15:26 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I neglected to arrange for a chair and I'll be on the road.

Please review the outstanding issues

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2008/08/lastcall/comments.html

and comment on any that you feel aren't resolved to your satisfaction.

Then write some test cases.

With luck, and diligence, I'll have a CR draft ready for review before
next week.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Thanks to words, we have been able to
http://nwalsh.com/            | rise above the brutes; and thanks to