Static error XS0054 and XS0036

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:02:15 -0400
To: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

5.10 (p:import) says:
It is a static error (err:XS0054) to import more than one pipeline with
the same type (either directly or within a library).

3.2 (Scoping of names):
All the step types in a pipeline must have unique names: it is a static
error (err:XS0036) if any step type name is built-in and/or declared or
defined more than once in the same scope.

Do we really need XS0054? It seems to me that the case is covered by