Re: PSVI issues

Thanks Henry,

That's the point I wanted to make

Since you said earlier that
[[
b) Implementations SHOULD preserve PSVI properties across steps
     insofar as that is consistent with step semantics.  It is
     implementation-defined what PSVI properties it supports overall,
     and what PSVI properties are lost by what steps.
]]

Then it is obvious for me that you should have

Am I right ?

Mohamed