Re: Have a marker (?required=yes/no) on steps that are in the library

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 09:16:35 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| Sure! may be it would be interesting to mark them differently in
| pipeline-library.xml, at least ?

If there's no benefit, I'm not really inclined to do it. I don't
actually expect ordinary users to every read the .xpl file. And
implementations that read it either know how to implement a step or
they don't, whether it's option or not doesn't help them.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | I have animal magnetism. When I go
http://nwalsh.com/            | outside, squirrels stick to my clothes.