Re: I think p:import-schema is too big and too late for V1

On 25 Jul 2008, at 15:11, Norman Walsh wrote:
> After further consideration, I think we're making a mistake with
> p:import-schema. We should remove it from V1 and describe it as a
> possible V.next feature.

I agree with Norm.

  * I don't think it's essential for the majority of potential XProc
users
  * I don't think it's complete as it is: as well as not supporting
more-than-one-schema-with-the-same-namespace, it doesn't support
scenarios where config documents provide the XPaths
  * I think that if we do a rush job on this now, we will come to
regret it later

Cheers,

Jeni
--