Re: Proposal: remove default binding of non-primary inputs

Correct me if I'm wrong, it just means that for non-primary inputs you MUST
precise which is the port you're refering to

For primary inputs and some special inputs (xpath-context, iteration-source,
viewport-source), the default input is the default redable port

It just means that for using defaulting you have to follow the simple case
where output of previous steps go to primary inputs

May be it is an unnecessary precaution, but I can live with that in V1 if no
one objects

By the way, it clearly means that depending the way your write your pipeline
can be a lot heavier (especially if we remove forward references...)

Mohamed