Proposal: remove default binding of non-primary inputs

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:35:47 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
There was some support, and no dissent, to the question I asked about
removing the default binding of non-primary inputs. In an effort to
get us to Last Call sooner, I'm going to wait a day or so and if no
one objects, I'm just going to make the change. So speak now...

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Science is a way of talking about the
http://nwalsh.com/            | universe in words that bind it to a