Unlikely, but possible regrets for tomorrow

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:56:11 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
The power brick for my laptop just went 'pop' and stopped delivering
power[1]. I'll be driving down to the Apple Store first thing
tomorrow, but they don't open until 10:00a.

If all goes well and smoothly, I should be back by 11:00a.

If I'm not, please nominate a chair pro-tem and vote to approve a new
public draft in my absence :-)

[1] Inconvenient, but vastly superior to the motherboard going 'pop',
certainly.

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The common excuse of those who bring
http://nwalsh.com/            | misfortune on others is that they