Go! New draft, 14 Apr 2008. Ready for public review?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:24:11 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Ok, I've now finished editing it again. Really. Honest. I won't plan
to edit it again before the call on Thursday, but please be prepared
on Thursday to say whether or not you'd support making this draft

| I think Alex and I have implemented all the recent decisions. Can
| anyone see anything that we're missing? What needs to happen before we
| make this draft a public working draft?
|   http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html
| The diffs are from the editor's draft of a week or two ago.

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Linux. Because rebooting is for
http://nwalsh.com/            | hardware upgrades.