New draft, 14 Apr 2008. Ready for public review?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:32:52 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I think Alex and I have implemented all the recent decisions. Can
anyone see anything that we're missing? What needs to happen before we
make this draft a public working draft?

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html

The diffs are from the editor's draft of a week or two ago.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It is a general error to imagine the
http://nwalsh.com/            | loudest complainers for the public to