Re: W3C:Hotel deadline for TPAC2007 fast approaching: 3 October

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:36:10 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ Murray Maloney <murray@muzmo.com> was heard to say:
| Who intends to be there?
|
| I am trying to decide whether I should plan to attend.
| That will be affected by who I expect to see there.

When I asked at the 30 Aug meeting, Henry, Paul, and I indicated that
we'd be there. I think several other folks said it was too early for
them to be sure.

If we can get a quorum, I do plan to hold a two-day face-to-face for
our WG.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | 'tis expressly against the law of arms:
http://nwalsh.com/            | 'tis as arrant a piece of knavery, mark