Updated draft (another try at consensus)

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:47:56 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Acting on the assumption that the text I proposed[1] is accepted as an
improvement, I have added it to the draft[2].

Furthermore, if I understand correctly[3], it would be an acceptable
compromise to add the detailed descriptions of what actions are
required on a step-by-step basis to achieve namespace well-formed
results as a non-normative appendix.

If that's the case, I don't see why we can't proceed to Last Call and
address any informative changes in an appendix (or perhaps even a
separate WG Note) at some later date.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2007Sep/0108.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html#namespace-fixup
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2007Sep/0111.html