Addition for Serialization & Namespace Fixup

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:48:39 -0700
To: "XProc WG" <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

Because we reference the serialization specification for XSLT 2.0 and XQuery
and it does not say anything about namespace fixup, we need to say something
about namespace fixup and serialization.  Our options are:

  A. must be performed when serializing.
  B. may be performed when serializing and implementors may fail.
  C. isn't performed and you lose if there are undeclared namespace names

I think that (B) is in the spirit of the current text but we currently
only say *between*
steps and not at the *end* of the pipeline or inside steps like p:store where
serialization may happen.  At minimum, we should add a phrase to include
whenever serialization happens implementations may perform namespace fixup.