adding namespaces for added attributes

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 08:06:41 -0700
To: "XProc WG" <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

The deleted sentence in at [1] should remain as that makes sure the
namespace declaration exist for the attribute.

In addition, I think we should do a similar operation for set attributes [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html#c.add-attribute
[2] http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html#c.set-attributes