Requiring http/https

From: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 08:02:59 -0700
To: "XProc WG" <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>

We need to deleted dynamic error XC0021.

http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html#err.C0021

We can't require https because some implementations may not support
encryption but we shouldn't require it to be http/https if an implementation
can support another scheme (e.g. a GET request on a "file" scheme).