"Simplified" http-request

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:32:38 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
A while back (I'm being lazy on a Sunday morning so I haven't traced
down the minutes), didn't Henry push for a simplified version of
http-request and didn't the WG come to some consensus for that?

I don't see any trace of it in the last call draft. Am I imagining
that?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | I think age is a very high price to pay
http://nwalsh.com/            | for maturity.--Tom Stoppard