Rewording about infosets

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:31:00 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
CC: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>, public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
I've checked in an editor's draft that includes my attempt to address
Michael Kay's comment #8 on sections 1 and 2, I've reworded Section
2.2 (the first three paragraphs), Section 2.6.1, and added a new
Appendix A.3.

Anyone unhappy with the new text?

(And, Mike, are you *happy* with the new text :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Throughout history the world has been
http://nwalsh.com/            | laid waste to ensure the triumph of